Call for Posters
The International Bioenergy and Bioproducts Conference (IBBC) invites abstract submissions
for technical posters to be included in the IBBC Poster Session.
Abstracts are due by March 27, 2020
Student Poster Session and Competition
This Session is especially designed for students, giving them the opportunity to get industry input on their projects as well as gain exposure for their research in bioenergy and bioproducts. Prizes will be awarded to poster winners.
Suggested poster topics include:
• Supply and Demand of Woody and Nonwoody Biomass
• Collecting, Harvesting and Preparation of Biomass
• Torrefaction and Wood Pellets
• Thermochemical and Biochemical Conversion Pathways
• Production of High Value Biochemicals and Bioproducts from Biomass
• Pilot Plant/Technology Demonstration -Case Studies
• Techno-Economic and Life Cycle Assessments of Biorefinery Pathways
• Policies & Initiatives for Advancing Biorefinery Projects
Students interested in presenting should upload their abstract to TAPPI’s Speaker Management System, eSelect, by March 27, 2020. Abstracts should be 1-2 paragraphs in length. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by April 29, 2020 and must provide a first draft of their presentation by September 7, 2020.
Rapid Fire Showcase
Poster presenters are also invited to participate in IBBC’s Rapid Fire Showcase.
The Rapid Fire Showcase gives you the opportunity to summarize the research you are working on. Attendees interested in subjects presented during the rapid-fire oral session can visit the accompanying poster and have a more in-depth discussion with the rapid-fire presenters during the student poster session and competition. This format offers greater exposure to presenters, as well as gives attendees a snapshot into the wide variety of research being conducted in the biorefinery arena.
For more information on the event or submitting an abstract, please contact: Lisa Stephens, TAPPI Account Manager, [email protected] or Direct: 770-209-7313.