The Call for Presentations has closed for the IBBC Technical Program
TAPPI plans to hold IBBC as scheduled this Fall.
November 1-4 • Atlanta, GA USA
"Building a Sustainable Bioeconomy"
IBBC brings together experts from around the world that are interested in leveraging the knowledge and assets in the pulp and paper industry to produce fuel, energy, and chemicals from biomass.
• Comprehensive Technical Program - Expert-led and peer-reviewed
• Global Reach - Attendees come from around the world
• Networking Events - Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
• Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
• Popular Programs - Student Poster Session and Young Professionals Mixer
• Exhibits - Leading companies unveil new technologies and products for the industry